20060425

why does this entry look weird?

As an average freshmen point of view, everyday when we go to school, the very first thing we fret about is, 'What should I wear to school today?' I'm pretty easy with dressing up. A basic top and jeans will do. I wonder, does anyone spends hours to get ready to school? Abit exaggerating leh.. Hmmmm. Put a cake of make-up on your face, mix and match the clothings, shoe troubles.. Aiyo, very annoying leh.. Tsk tsk.. Next would be, 'Will I be late for lessons?' Hmmm... I get pretty annoyed when I have to catch the morning bus, 'cause it's always crowded with people who are going to school or work. I failed to get up the next crowded bus to school this morning and was rather pissed. Sigh. I took another bus to school which took a horrendously long route instead of 6 bus-stops away from school. The long route: a big loop which consists maybe 10 or more stops? More expensive too? :/

Finally, I arrived. Rushing off for lectures and finding the best seats in the room... During lecture, I found myself lost in my own world. Crap... 'Huh? What?' are frequently popping in my mind. 'Oh shit.. Need help here.. Anyone..!?' I finally realised I'm still in the holiday mood. My brain hasn't done anything productive for a period of five months, so nothing goes in there! The alienated subjects I've never done in my entire life makes things worse. Marketing, Accounting, Econs and more to come....

Finally after a 'grueling' two hours of accountings lecture, we're hungry! Freak, third question of the day, 'What should I eat today?' We had the whole class for lunch today. R01 decided to go to Design School for food. Design School's canteen was probably 1/2 of Business School's and we are snatching places from them. Poor things. I settled with western food again. So we sat and ate lunch and get to interact with others. After lunch, they made a wise decision, the Library. Very wise indeed! We ended up having a class interaction session but we were told to keep it down. Of course luh! We are in the library!!! We went outside the lecture rooms instead where they start their conversations about BGR. I'm not very open with people whom I don't know well, but I listen well. Hehehe.. We had our next lecture, Econs. I think it wasn't that bad. In fact, it's easier to understand.. Understanding human needs.. Scarsity, opportunity choice, CCP. OH WOW! I remembered my lecture!!!!! Amazing! [: Hmmm, my opinion, Econ sounds so geographic. Geography is good!!! Ha! Sorry luh, if I just realised it. I'm an idiot you know. :p

Another two hours passed, got my books with LiXian and went to hunt down SeokChin. Went to the Finace Dept. to hand in the CPF forms. Bloody hell, ours got rejected due to some cancellations and amendments that need our parent's signatures. Cancel one number also rejected. No choice but to go again tomorrow. Finally, I got home...

See how much I need to think of everyday? And it's like nothing very important. Thinking of the unnecessary. What a waste of time. Why am I typing in this way? Blogs, such influential things. Thank God I'm starting school at 1PM and ending at 3PM later. Sigh, it will be different for week 2. Instead of ending at 3PM, I'll be ending at 5PM. Week 1 is ending!! Hmm, and very soon Year 1 will end! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home